Thursday, November 13, 2008

Silent voices.

Before I begin sharing some stuff on an issue that breaks my heart every time, I want to share with the world that we are with child again...:)

Matthew 18
1At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. (This is about how God values children)

Abortion. We all know what it is and how God feels about it. Ummm...I wanted to show you a video. It is about 8mins long, and there won't be any graphic pictures or things like that.

Choosing Life. from The Freedom Center on Vimeo.

Here is a link to an interesting article:
Article

3 comments:

~The Harrison Family~ said...

Thanks for sharing. It is so heartbreaking....wow, 5 million babies, that is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Becca Palmer said...

Wow...that was, I don't even really know...sad, eye-opening, sickening. I wish people would really understand that and get just get it, ya know?

Congratulations by the way...very good news!

karen said...

Heartbreaking indeed. The most convicting part? The end with the woman with the tape over her mouth saying nothing.

Congratulations - exciting news for you!