Friday, January 11, 2008

Greater.



God is so amazing. Like He really is!
Yesterday morning I got up and read this verse which spoke of these days...Haggai 2:6-9.
This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD Almighty. 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty.'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty.
And what He spoke was this...
In 2008, I, God, will be greater in your home. Your place of rest. Your place of community. Your place of love. Your place of refuge. Your place of desire. I, Jesus, will be greater this season. Why? To prepare you for what is to come. For what will be released from My Kingdom. Greater Glory & Greater Fire. Greater Glory & Greater Fire.

Last night we, as a community, came together to truly communion with God. To truly receive more of His love...and He showed up and wrecked us!

So I say yes to Jesus. You see I am tired of enjoying the omnipresence of God...I desire more...His Glory, His Fire! We were made for His Glory! Psalm 63:1-3

Some questions to leave you with...
Do you love God when no one is looking?
And how do we prepare to experience the fullness of what God is about to release?
2008. Greater Glory & Greater Fire.

No comments: